ultimate-super-marioultimate-super-mario

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Taco-Man Game Master 7 Taco-Man Game Master 7

Watching this in complete red made my eyes hurt. Otherwise this was a good sequel to your series.

Samination responds:

Yeah, the idea was to really put you inside the Virtual Boy. Mission accomplished!

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Just Like Watching a REAL Actual Movie!

The storyline,the voice acting,the sound and music was great! The way your timed everything was excellent,it's story writing like this that I miss watching. They sure don't make quality media like THIS anymore.

Keroro Shogun Premiere Keroro Shogun Premiere

Like ohyeahrocker69 Just Said,We Demand MOAR!

This was a WELL made flash and it was just like the original anime,you may even fool a lot of people as well. It's animation like this that we don't see very often. You should try making more flash videos,there just isn't enough Sergeant Frog fanworks around.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Too Many Borrowed References

I remember watching the prequel to this and all I gotta say is that too much is borrowed from various other references.

There is just too much Final Fantasy,Resident Evil,Metal Gear,Dragon Ball Z,Anime,Video Game and various other references that I am already aware of.

Too much had simply been borrowed and NONE of it is original of your own. I am not saying that the animation and such was bad,it is just that it really wasn't unique. Even the voice acting has been borrowed off old school anime on the 90's low budget modern anime.

If you don't believe me,then you may start asking others about it.

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

I Just Realized Something...

I realized how much that bald guy looks a lot like Kane from the Command and Conquer series,the best RTS game of all time.

It sucks that they ended the series and so horribly too by EA.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Hope You're Back To Health!

I watched your video about your health issue,I hope you made it all right. People like you shouldn't deserve to die so early at such a young age.

All your fans are hoping for your recovery!

Take This Pill Take This Pill

This Seems To Have A Far More Deeper Meaning

Other than the humor in this well animated movie,there seems to be a FAR more deeper meaning behind all of this.

I just cannot grasp it,but I know there is more to this than just about people abusing pills,more like how our society is avoiding things that are natural to us. Substituting drug abuse such as Hydrocodone and Antidepressants. That people choose to avoid what is REALITY.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Guess What's ON the Front Page of Go Animate?

I really enjoyed this one,funny as hell and I didn't expect YOUR animation to appear at the same time as this one,pretty good crossover.

The gay left handed lobster,LOL!

Some douchebag made a video of your work and pathetically tried to insult your flash movie,it's called Harry Partridge Gets Served and it's right on the most watched on the Go Animate website.

Deal with it kids,nothing beats real skill.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

Whyyy Oh WHY Did We...

Have to see Adam's penis? Seriously? Nobody wants to see THAT hanging around. :/

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Very Good Humor

This is probably the MvC3 with the most characters introduced and the most longest as well. I can totally imagine Morrigan being like that,incredibly annoying like..like totally.

Totally. Like. Like her tone and everything. Is like. Like. A questiooon and like. LOL!