ultimate-super-marioultimate-super-mario

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Gyossait Gyossait

Unique All On It's Own

I know this game run on the program called Flixel. A very popular game used for popular pixeled platformers.

-Art-

The artwork is uniquely made and nothing like I have seen before,it's new and it's fresh all on it's own. It reminds me a lot like Yume Nikki another popular,frightening and psychotic game. It is as if I was witnessing a whole new universe. Along with hidden messages to further understand the story.

I enjoyed the entire dark amd morbid theme.

-Music-

The music is also unique and it matches the artwork but the issue about it how it loops,it doesn't quit match it's matching and there a certain "hump" when it loops.

-Grammar-

I am sorry to say this but you misspelled many many words in this game,you even misspelled the worth "ancient" in the beginning of the game. You also misspelled many of the other words in the game,including the credits of the game. Sadly there is no spell check in flash,so I suggest you have people revise and fix the rrors in the game if you want it to be taken more serious.

-Programming-

One of the issues about the game is the programming,I have a very difficult time controlling the main character and he even has the tendency to move on his own or continue moving. The game also slows down and the frame rate lowers,making it very laggy and buggy. It makes it difficult to lower my shield or being shooting if my character cannot keep still and react on time. I had never had an issue with other Flixel games except this one.

This is going to be important,at the end of the game the music continues to play and it even plays when the game restarts. It never stops playing even through the intro and the first level. You may want to fix that.

-Overall-

The intro is great and the animation and artwork was also great. This will remain at most an 8 for putting the effort into such a unique game. But the quality of the music needs some few fixes,more volume on the first levels because I have my volume up to the top and I still have a hard time hearing it. The programming needs to fixing and needs to be smoother.

The creativity of the game such as how the character respawns is neat. But there is one thing that concerns me the most is: is there more than one ending to this game? It is also difficult to understand the ending. Is it a happy or bad ending? There are things that remain unknown.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I Can't Believe I'm In Second Place

Seriously?! Am I the only one who has the patience to actually play this game? This is just downright hilarious.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Music Originally From

The music is originally from SPORE the video game and I know it is because I easily recognize it.

So it is not easy having to have educational games here on Newgrounds,too many ignorant people focused on dicks and chicks instead of feeding your mind with something MORE useful.

Social Networking Wars Social Networking Wars

Another Well Animated Game

This game came out very good,good animation,voice acting and sound effects. The aiming is accurate as it should be. One problem though: The crosshair is very hard to see since it is so small and colored red.

So it blends into the characters and I have a hard time looking where I'm aiming.

Overall,I give this a 9/10 for a good game.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Well Animated and Programmed

This game really does keep true to the episode,excellent art,animation,voice acting and programming.

The game will only be entertaining twice since you try both sides and listen to what they have to say.

Decent game,but not worth playing several times,gets old fast.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Horribly Made

The animation is average but the rest of the game is just downright bad. The collision detection is bad also. I actually got pushed by the FBI van.

I keep dying before I even get a chance to fire back. No strategy in this game at all.
If this is how the flash game is,just imagine how bad the Console version would be.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Needs More Basic Work

It's the small things that can affect the entire game,things such as:

A glowing flashlight on his crotch. The zombies show no form of retaliation against the blows of a bat swing and gunshots. Making it easy for the zombies to overwhelm you,which makes it completely unfair. The sound effects have been ripped from Super Mario,don't tell me it is not I can clearly tell. It needs more organization with the level design,the invisible walls and such.

It is those small things that impact your game.

The sound and music are excellent quality. The artwork and graphics are like PS2 quality. Overall it's a pretty well average game. But you need to play some retro SNES games to better understand.

It has a Metal Slug theme to it,but if you have played this game you would get where I am going.